Effective Date: March 2019
This Privacy Statement depicts how your information is gathered, utilized, and unveiled by Uberlux India Advisors LLP or auxiliaries and members (all things considered, “we” or “us”) when you go to India Luxury Fashion Week (“ILFW”) occasions, access or utilize our FTV ILFW site or versatile application (all things considered, the “Service”), or generally collaborate with us regarding FTV ILFW. It would be ideal if you note that we may have distinctive protection proclamations regarding certain guardians, auxiliaries, offshoots, projects, or exercises, and in those cases, this Privacy Statement won’t have any significant bearing.
Information You Make available to Us
FTV ILFW gathers information from you when you give it to us. This may incorporate when you ask for information from us, agree to accept our pamphlets or email lists or newsletters, access or utilize our Service, buy, to take an interest in our challenges, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, or interviews, ask for help, or generally interface with us.
The information we gather may incorporate your name, address, email address, phone number, photographs, recordings, payment data, and some other information you give. You may likewise be required to give certain information to get to specific bits of the Service.
Information We Automatically Gather
In the event that you turn on your Bluetooth, wifi, or other geolocation services when you utilize the FTVILFW mobile app, the application will gather and utilize your geolocation data. You can subsequently stop the accumulation of this information whenever by changing the settings on your cell phone. On the off chance that you do as such, certain highlights or features of the application will not work. Certain features of the FTV ILFW mobile application may likewise expect access to your cell phone’s local calendar application. If you choose to utilize these features, we will request your assent before getting to your calendar. You can deny this assent whenever by changing the settings on your gadget, if your gadget offers that choice.
We may likewise gather data from you if you use wearable gadgets we give at events. For instance, we may gather data about your pulse, body temperature, area, movement and step tally.
If you go to FTVILFW occasions where we are capturing sound and video recordings, we may likewise gather sound clasps, video and pictures of you, which may be used in various mediums, channels, social media, print collaterals etc. We may likewise utilize cameras and sensors to gather ecological data at FTVILFW occasions, for example, data about temperature changes, noise and mugginess levels and amounts of movement.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may get data about you from different sources and connection or join that with the information we gather about you. For instance, we may gather freely accessible data about you from internet-based platforms like social media. Likewise, if you sign into or get to the FTVILFW phone application utilizing an outsider web-based social networking platform, we will access certain data from that platform, for example, your email address, companions list and public profile data.
- Uberlux India Advisors LLP may utilize the information we gather from and about you to:
- Operate, keep up, and enhance the Service;
- Develop new Services and substance;
- Provide you with information on venues, occasions, shows, and extraordinary offers dependent on your physical nearness to them amid and after FTV ILFW, if you agree to our gathering of your geolocation data;
- Provide you with altered substance, directed offers, and promoting on the Service or different sites and applications;
- Monitor and examine patterns, use, and exercises regarding the Service and FTVILFW occasions;
- Respond to your request and give client benefit;
- Facilitate challenges, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries, prizes, and rewards;
- Send you information, bulletins, and limited time materials from Uberlux India Advisors LLP and our accomplices;
- Protect the security or honesty of the Service and our business;
- Link or consolidate with data we get from others to help comprehend your requirements and furnish you with better administration; and
- Carry out some other purpose portrayed to you at the point of information accumulation.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any of the companies under Uberlux India Advisors LLP and with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Aggregated, anonymised or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If the Endeavor Companies that control this Service or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Service may offer social sharing features and other incorporated instruments, for example, the Facebook “Like” button, which lets you share moves you make on our Service with other media, and the other way around. Your utilization of such features empowers the sharing of data with your companions or the general population, contingent upon the settings you build up with the entity that gives the social sharing feature. For more data about the reason and extent of information gathering and preparing regarding social sharing features, if it’s not too much trouble visit the privacy policies of the entities that give these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may enable others to give analytical services and serve ads for our benefit over the Internet and in applications. These entities may utilize cookies, web reference points, gadget identifiers and different innovations to gather data about your utilization of the Service and different sites and applications, including your IP address, internet browser, mobile network, pages saw, time spent on pages or in applications, links clicked, and conversion information. This data might be utilized by us and others to, in addition to other things, investigate and track information, decide the fame of certain content, convey ads and content focused to your interests on our Service and different sites and better comprehend your online movement. For more data about interest-based advertisements, or to quit having your web perusing data utilized for social promotion purposes, if it’s not too much trouble visit www.uberluxindia.com. On your cell phone, you may likewise change your protection and advertising settings to control whether you need to get more significant advertising.
We may likewise work with outsiders to serve advertisements to you as part of a specifically targeted campaign on different sites or platforms.
Uberlux India may impart your own data with select outsiders. You may ask for data about our revelation of individual data to outsiders for their immediate advertising purposes. To make such a request, it would be ideal if you get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data might be put away on servers and is liable to the laws of India, where the information security and different laws may vary from those of different nations. Your data might be unveiled in light of request or demands from government specialists or to respond to legal process in the nations in which we work. By getting to or utilizing the Service or generally giving data to us, you agree to the handling, exchange and capacity of data in and to India and different nations, where you might not have indistinguishable rights and securities as you do under native law.
Uberlux India Advisors LLP plays it safe to help secure your data. We have taken certain physical, regulatory, and specialized strides to protect the data we gather from and about our clients and Service users. Since there is in every case some hazard in transmitting data over the Internet, we can’t ensure the security of your data.
The Service may have connections to outsider sites or applications, which may have protection strategies that vary from our own. We are not in charge of the acts of such sites or applications.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You may quit getting promotional interchanges from Uberlux India Advisors LLP by adhering to the guidelines in those communications or by sending an email to email@example.com. On the off chance that you quit, we may in any case send you non-promotional communications.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your assent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your cell phone. You can deactivate these messages whenever by changing the notification settings on your cell phone.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices defined herein, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT
Uberlux India Advisors LLP reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Service and update the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. It would be advisable for you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access the Service or otherwise interact with us to stay up-to-date about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.